J. Christopher Allen
I am a lifelong resident of Lebanon and Laclede County. I graduated from Lebanon High School and earned a business (BA) degree from Drury University in Springfield, Missouri. I then went on to earn my law degree (JD) from the University of Missouri at Columbia. Following law school, I returned to my home and have been practicing law in Lebanon and the surrounding area since 1988. I am licensed to practice in state and federal court in Missouri. I am a partner in the law office of Allen & Rector, P.C., and we have office in Lebanon, Missouri and Waynesville, Missouri. I have represented clients over the years in state trial court, federal trial court, state appeals court, tax court and before a number of state and federal administrative agencies. I was named a top area attorney in 2010 and 2011 by readers and subscribers of the Lebanon Daily Record Newspaper. I enjoy the practice of law, dealing with people, and solving issues and problems.
I am married to my wife Melody and we have three sons, Clint, Stuart and Josh. I enjoy spending time with my family, outdoor activities, travel, working in our shop, doing metal work, automotive fabrication, and racing. I am a member of First Baptist Church in Lebanon, Past Executive Board Member of Missouri Baptist Convention in Jefferson City, Missouri. I served two terms as board member and officer of the Lebanon R-3 School District, in Lebanon, Missouri. I am a past President and Board member Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce. I enjoy representing the citizens of my community as Counselor for the City of Lebanon, Missouri.
I am very privileged to serve as a Board of Director for Kingdom Sports in Nixa, Missouri and as a Board of Director for Project Hope, Inc. in Springfield, Missouri and Kansas City, Missouri. These faith based organizations meet the physical and spiritual needs of the very poor in Nicaragua, Haiti, Mexico, and a number of other countries.
We hired J Allen for our probate case and our estate case and any other cases we need a attorney for he is very professional and his staff are to they do whatever you made need they make sure you are happy and that they are doing whatever you need we would recommend J Allen and his law firm to anyone we are very pleased with Mr J Allen
We have used Mr Allen as our attorney on many occasions he and his staff are very professional and very personal we would not use any other attorney or law firm and we refer him to anyone who would need a attorney
When I came to Chris with my situation I was scared and unsure about how smooth my particular legal process was going to be. He took his time to explain and set my mind at ease. He was extremely patient with my questions and he was very thorough with his. He gave me exactly what I was needing when it came to legal representation and…
We had hired Chris for getting legal custody of Robert. A few years later in 2014 we decided to adopt him. Chris was great the first, so we would hire him again . He knew just what we needed to do . He was helpful ,timely , and courteous. Very professional.
I had talked with Chris about 2 weeks ago about a problem I have out of state. I don’t deal much with lawyers and I needed advice. Knowing he was a gun dealer as well I knew he would have the best advice and know what I was talking about. He did!! He was from the start right with me as I told him my situation knew of the product in which I was talking…
I hired chris for a felony charge, it was my first and only felony charge and he made me feel safe and calm under these dire circumstances. He always kept me informed about my case and ended up dropping my charge to a class C felony for a class B. I couldn’t be more thankful and I would highly recommend his services to anyone in his area.
Mark L. Rector
As far as I am concern he is the best he told me he was going to do something in he done what he said he said he would help me in he helped me I am glad I went to him if I need a lawyer for anything else I will use him I will not go to anyone else
Well versed attorney with great “bed side” quality combined with anticipation, strategy, and adaptability as circumstances/events developed. Exceptional courtroom performance and interaction with appropriate jurisdictional entities, i.e. Judge, Prosecuting Attorney, etc. throughout the procedure. If in need of legal assistance in Laclede…
Clients We’ve Represented:
- We hired J Allen for our probate case and our estate case and any other cases we need a attorney for he is very professional and his staff are to they do whatever you made need they make sure you are happy and that they are doing whatever you need we would recommend J Allen and his law firm to anyone we are very pleased with Mr J Allen
- We have used Mr Allen as our attorney on many occasions he and his staff are very professional and very personal we would not use any other attorney or law firm and we refer him to anyone who would need a attorney
- Christopher Allen helped get my case dismissed by the court. When I came to him with my problem he listened, gave me advice, and immediately told me he would help me for a flat rate with a court date less than a week away! Thanks!!
- I met with Mr. Allen regarding difficult custody issue. I was unsure and unaware of my legal rights. He was very upfront and honest with the situation. I found him easy to talk with as he listened to my questions and gave me answers in a way I could understand. He worked with me and encouraged me. He is hard working professional with a caring side. If I would of hired anyone else I would of lost. We now have a new chance for a new life.
- Divorce is a horrible thing to have to go through. I came to J. Allen feeling hopeless and afraid. He is professional and really knows how to provide people with the exact legal help they are looking for.
- Chris Allen is an Amazing Lawyer, I would highly recommend him. Chris Allen is a very caring, very professional , he is honest , very easy to talk to , and takes all of his cases very serious! He is a Great leader , but most of all he is a Great Christian. I would highly recommend him as a lawyer , he is very proficient in custody law.
- Chris Allen is the most highly recommend Lawyer I know, Chris takes his job very serious , he is a very honest, caring , and very easy to talk to . He only gives good advice, and as a person he really cares about his clients, Chris is a great Leader, And most of all he is A Amazing Christan!
- Mr. Allen went above and beyond at fighting my case inside and outside the courtroom! He kept me informed on what was happening with my case through emails, phone calls, and regular mail. He charges reasonable prices for fees in my case and works at making sure a person gets the best defense possible!
The Law Offices Of Allen & Rector, P.C. - 135 Harwood Lebanon, Missouri 65536 - (417) 532-8300 Call Toll Free: 1-866-228-4995
Disclaimer: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information on this website is not considered as legal advice. Use of this website for not establish an attorney/client relationship. Any information that may be exchanged on this website can not be guaranteed confidential.